PROMO Price: $19.95
- A chance to save the Universe!
- Not to mention a change of venue!
- Breakout in outer space style
- Tiny funny aliens!
- Big evil monsters!
- Wave showdowns!
- More than 120 levels
- Professional music by Bjorn Lynne
This game will make some serious waves...
Galaga meets Star Wars in breakout format.
Great Special Effects, from explosion for fire to the movement of the pinball. You have one of the best breakout games for the pc on the market to day.
LEVEL PLAY: A+
8 Waves of levels and you have to finish one wave before starting the next and believe me when I say that it is not as easy as it sounds
GAME CHALLENGE: A+
You have to complete several levels in each wave before moving on to the next wave and you have several great power ups that help you out. Be careful to pay close attention to the movement of objects and especially your own pinball if you want to live a long life.
FAMILY VALUE: B+
Yes there is destruction and explosion; however there is nothing but space aliens and bricks getting destroyed. Both my boys played for hours.
OVERALL GRADE: A+
The loading of the game is a little slow, but it does not detract from the game play. I like the graphics and sound effects and the overall play was fairly fast paced. The higher the skill level the more action you have. This makes a great game for all occasions and for everyone. This game will certainly make some serious waves once everyone has a chance to play it. Very well Done.
Invasion Waves is a definite hit
Invasion Waves is a new arcade style game from WildSnake Software for the PC. The best way to describe this game is a cross between Breakout and Space Invaders/Galaga, as you take out the aliens by hitting them with a ball shaped projectile. It starts out simple, but the challenge quickly ramps up as you beat each stage.
WildSnake™ Arcade: INVASION WAVES
- No more bricks, no more breaks!
- Take the challenge!
- Experience real battle!
Following the success of the INVASION pinball, WildSnake Software shakes out their new INVASION WAVES.
Pong (Atari, 1972), BreakOut (Atari, 1972), Space Invaders (Taito, 1978), Galaxian (Namco, 1979), Galaga (Namco, 1983), Arkanoid (Taito, 1986) - big moments in video gaming history, the new game WildSnake Arcade: INVASION WAVES transforms this history into the unstoppable challenge of a great arcade game.
Fight back the INVASION WAVES and complete the wave showdowns to save the universe!
Play beyond the demo!
- Strike back nine invasion waves!
- Go through more than 120 levels
- Travel distant worlds!
- Test the power of more than ten different enemy types
- Use more than ten different kinds of powerups
- Win all the wave showdowns!
- Unlimited play
- Get the first place in the official highscore list!
- PC with 600 MHz equivalent or higher processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 98/NT/Me/XP/2000 operating system or later
- 32 MB of RAM
- 30 MB available hard disk space
- Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 or later
- Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 compatible 1MB PCI video card capable of at least 640 x 480 Hi Color (16 bit) display
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 compatible sound card (optional)
- Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 compatible joystick or game pad (optional)
Top INVASION WAVES Highscores