Help & FAQ
WildSnake™ Software will attempt to resolve any problems you may have related to our products.
You'r welcome to contact us at our support email.
Please read the FAQ section below to ensure that there isn't already a solution available for your problem, before contacting us.
The following is a collection of frequently asked questions concerning WildSnake products.
- How do I register the demo to gain access to the full version?
- When you run the demo version of a WildSnake™ Software game you will be given the option to register the software to unlock the full version of the game. To register the software you have to have a License Code for the game. You will be given a License Code when you Order the game. Copy the license code from the mail you obtain after ordering, and paste it along with your Full Name (as used when ordering) into the game. For more detailed instructions about the ordering process, please see our Order Howto.
- I have a Coupon Code/Promotional Code, where do I enter it?
- Promotional codes (often given away to subscriber of our newsletter) are most easily entered in the final stage of the order process on the same page that credit card details are entered.
- Yes, unfortunately VAT will be added to the listed prices if your country requires it. Thus the Order Total might be slightly higher than the price of the software.
- What happens if I can't register (License Code not working etc.) the game?
- Please make sure you are entering the License Code correctly. If you are unable to resolve your problem please contact our support department via our support email. It is WildSnakeTM Software policy to help our legitimate customers to use our products to their full potential. You may be asked to confirm your registration information to confirm your identity.
- Can I install the game on more than one computer at a time?
- No. Your game End User License Agreement (EULA) specifically allows you to install your copy of the game on one computer at a time.
- I have a problem with game play on my Windows 2000/Windows XP operating system. Flippers get stuck up/down after a few shift key presses.
- Due to expanded accessibility options of this operating system you can encounter problem with using SHIFT-keys in the game ("sticky" flippers, etc.). To resolve the problem you can either disable accessibility options in the system connected with the SHIFT-keys or change game controls through the "OPTIONS/CHANGE CONTROLS" dialog.
- After game starts a black screen appears and I can't play the game at all.
- Your problem is probably connected to limitations of available video modes in your system. Try starting the game at the lowest resolution through the Safe Mode in the Start menu, if the game starts you'll be able to change the game video mode through the Options menu. Otherwise, please contact us with more detailed information through e-mail our support email.
- When trying to download game I get message "This object has been blocked."
- You most likely have the option to block mobile code downloads set in ZoneAlaram, remove the block and try again.
Online game manuals
The manuals for most of our games is available as "Online Manuals" (meaning you read it in your browser). You'll find a complete listing of game manuals on our Online game manuals page.